Our team of volunteers is diligently exploring alternate options to hold the competition in some capacity and we will communicate the details as decisions are made. A final decision will be made by the beginning of April. As you can imagine, scheduling an event of this magnitude requires a lot of planning, communication, and effort.
It is with a heavy heart that given the nature of COVID-19, we have decided to cancel this year’s competition. The safety of all participants, judges, and volunteers always comes first.
Congratulations to all regional first place winners who would have competed at this year’s competition.
千亿体育网站Please stay safe, healthy and we hope to see you at next year’s competition on March 13, 2021.
千亿体育网站Parents and students will have various options for lunch and snacks throughout the day. There will be a few options on campus as well as many others within a short drive. See the PDF flyer at the bottom for all information.
On-Campus Dining Options:
Stingers Buffett (pre-purchase tickets at check-in)
千亿体育网站Starbucks - Grab ‘N’ Go Items
千亿体育网站STACKS Sandwiches and Snacks
Off-Campus Dining Options:
Cool Beans Coffee
Marietta Square Market Food Hall
千亿体育网站Red Eyed Mule
The Big Chicken (KFC)
千亿体育网站The map below includes all buildings relevant to the competition.
Participants千亿体育网站: Deck P60 (West Visitor Parking) - You will check-in in at building M.
Event Staff/Judges: Lot P30 - You will check-in at building Q.
Buses: Student drop-off is just south of building M and parking is in Lot P38 extension
Note: Be sure to arrive with enough time to check in and get your project to the judging area. We suggest arriving at least 30 minutes to an hour prior to your assigned judging time.
As our awareness of COVID-19 (caused by the novel coronavirus) has increased, we wanted to share the plans we have in place as the situation evolves.
We have been actively monitoring COVID-19 and planning for its potential impact. We continue to engage directly with local and national public health officials, including the CDC, and the Georgia Department of Public Health.
• The health and well-being of all participants is a main priority for us.
• We are focusing on hygiene on campus, including hand washing/hand sanitization with students, and hygiene education.
• We continue to carefully monitor the situation, and should it become necessary, we may postpone, or cancel this competition based on the most up-to-date information and guidance available.
• We encourage all of our families to redouble their use of personal hygiene and prevention measures to stay healthy and reduce the chances of transmission of all illnesses.
• We ask that you follow recommendations from the CDC and the U.S. Department of State regarding travel guidance to prevent the spread of this virus.
• If anyone in your family presents with flu-like symptoms, we ask that you seek medical attention and stay at home. Everyone should be fever (over 100.4°F) free for 24 hours without medication before attending the competition.
Specific judging times for each project are now live. Click the button below to download the full list.
Check out our lodging page for a special event rate on nearby lodging.
Each student participating in the competition must bring a signed form with them. Forms will be turned in at student check-in.